- About ROSEGOLD AS
- The company is situated in Stavanger, Norway. The company's business/return address is:
Nedre Teinebakken 1
- Organisation number: 929 589 629 MVA
- If you would like to come in contact with us, you can send an email to [email protected] with your enquiry and contact information, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- When you have proccessed an order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email. In the confirmation you will find information about the product(s), price, payment and delivery address.
- If there is anything wrong in the order confirmation, you have to contact us immediately via email to [email protected].
- Our normal delivery times are er 2 - 5 working days. Note! Orders that are placed in the weekend will be shipped the first following work day.
- In case of delayed delivery, (without us informing you about longer delivery time) please contact us via email: [email protected].
- Domestic delivery in Norway is done by: Posten/Bring, PostNord.
- Free shipping on orders over NOK 1,500 after any discounts, eligible only on domestic purchases in Norway.
- Shipping rates:
- Bring - Package in the mailbox:
- Fabric samples:
- NOK 26 (applies when ordering only fabric samples, maximum 10 pieces).
- PostNord - MyPack Collect:
- PostNord - MyPack Home:
- Bring - Pickup parcels:
- Bring - Home delivery parcels:
- All the prices in the online store is in NOK (Norwegian kroner).
- Prices are incl. VAT (25%) as the company is VAT registered.
- We reserve the right to change/adjust prices caused by price changes from the supplier, incorrect printing in the price list and incorrect prices due to misinformation.
- It is not possible to combine discounts.
- International shippings are excl. VAT and other taxes, this is paid by the receiver upon import to your country. Please check with your local customs regulations.
- Right of withdrawal
- When you buy items online, you as a customer have a 14 day right of withdrawal, this applies from the time you received the item(s) you bought.
5.1 When can you use your right of withdrawal:
- You have to inform us if you regret your purchase. The message has to be sent via email to [email protected]. In the email you have to specify the name, address, email, order number and which product(s) you wish to return.
- You should return the product(s) immediately and within the lawstated 14 days before the right of withdrawal expires.
- You yourself are responsible for the return shipping costs, delivery and the state of the product(s) upon returning, and the product(s) should therefore be thoroughly wrapped and in the original packaging.
- On the refund amount we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the impairment compared to the original value of the product(s) for used or damaged product(s).
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- - Products that are sealed, and where the seal as been broken by you.
- - Tailor-made product(s) that is specially adapted for you or that has a clear personal touch to your wishes (Including, for example, but not limited to, fabrics and interfacings and fusibles that is cut to size).
- - Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly agreed that the service will be performed without the right of withdrawal.
For more on the right of withdrawal, read more her.
- Warranty claims and complaints
- All the products is inspected before being shipped. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current legislation to correct the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How to proceed with warranty claims
- Any errors must always be reported to [email protected] where you state your name, address, email, order number and description of the error.
- If we are unable to correct the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable law. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not damaged, defective or similar in accordance with current legislation. In the event of a complaint, we follow Norwegian law. Read more here.
- Limitation of liability
- We do not take responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the use of the product(s).
- We do not take responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, a labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is assumed for changes in products/product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and/or other factors beyond our control.
- Product information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors in the online store as well as sold-out products at the time of ordering. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always do our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Cookies information
- By shopping at ROSEGOLD AS, you accept our policy for data protection and our processing of your personal data. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We will never sell or disclose your information to third parties without legal basis.
- ROSEGOLD AS is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have given us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order, as well as the times you have requested newsletters or promotional offers and to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Personal Data Act (GDPR).
- 10.1 What is personal information?
Personal information is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- 10.2 What information do we store?
To handle your order and answer questions related to your order, we store first and last name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis for processing your information, e.g. to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under e.g. the Accounting Act.
- 10.3 Legal basis
In connection with purchases, your personal information is processed to complete the agreement with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent.
- 10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When you buy, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, email address and telephone number.
If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number is also stored with the payment provider. The information is stored to complete the purchase and to protect the parties from fraud.
Payment providers we use are: Klarna and Nets.
- 10.4.2 Delivery company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the delivery company. What is shared with the delivery company is first name, last name and address information. Email address and/or mobile number can also be shared for notification.
Delivery companies we work with are: Posten/Bring and PostNord.
- 10.5 The right of access
You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in readable format.
- 10.6 Right to correction
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement incomplete information.
- 10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can request the deletion of your personal information at any time.
There are few exceptions to this right to be deleted, e.g. whether it must be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation (in accordance with the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Responsible for data protection
ROSEGOLD AS is responsible for the storage and processing of personal information in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal information
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords securely.
We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is operated by Quickbutik AB based in Helsingborg.
- Changes to the general terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be posted online in the online store. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with ordering or visits to the website.
- Disputes and choice of law
- In cases where a dispute cannot be resolved between the company and the customer, you as a customer can contact the Consumer Council in Norway. For residents of an EU / EEA country other than Norway, complaints can be sent online via Consumer Europe's page.
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from the Consumer Council or the corresponding dispute body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Norwegian law.